- Application deadline: June 15, 2020
- Main Session 1 Mature Geoparks–sharing successes and challenges
- Main Session 2 Aspiring Geoparks
- Main Session 3 Regional and International UNESCO Global Geopark collaborations
- Main Session 4 Popularizing scientific knowledge for public education
- Main Session 5 Conservation, science and research
- Main Session 6 Geoparks, sustainable tourism and sustainable local development
- Main Session 7 Geoparks, climate change and geo-hazards
- Special Session 1 Geodiversity of the Korean Peninsula(North and South Korea)
- Special Session 2 Management of Multi Internationally Designated Areas
- Set-up: September 16
- Presentation: September 17-20
- Removal: September 20 17:00-
||1F Event Hall, ICC JEJU
||A0 (Width: 84.1cm/ Height: 118.0cm)
※ Please ensure that the poster number is attached and attach posters according to the indicated number as displayed on the information board.
※ Please note that any posters still attached following the end of the poster session will be automatically removed.
- - There is an additional charge for printing the posters. If you need this service, please contact the Secretariat at: Abstract@jejuggn2020.org.
- - Abstracts will only be accepted via the GGN 2020 website.
- - Inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at: Abstract@jejuggn2020.org.
- - Abstracts must include the title, writer and organization.
- - Please ensure payment is made by August 31, or the submitted poster will be cancelled.