Abstract Submission Deadline: TBD
- Main Session 1 Mature Geoparks–sharing Successes and Challenges
- Main Session 2 Aspiring Geoparks
- Main Session 3 Regional and International UNESCO Global Geopark Collaborations
- Main Session 4 Popularizing Scientific Knowledge for Public Education
- Main Session 5 Conservation, Science and Research
- Main Session 6 Geoparks, Sustainable Tourism and Sustainable Local Development
- Main Session 7 Geoparks, Climate Change and Geo-hazards
- Special Session 1 Geodiversity of the Korean Peninsula (North and South Korea)
- Special Session 2 Management of Multi Internationally Designated Areas
Download Oral Presentation Guidelines
Download Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Set-up: TBD
- Presentations: TBD
- Removal: TBD
||1F Event Hall, ICC JEJU
||A0 (Width: 84.1cm/ Height: 118.0cm)
- Please ensure that the poster number is attached and attach posters according to the indicated number as displayed on the information board.
- Please remove your posters after the poster session.
- Materials for attaching posters will be provided.
- - There is an additional charge for printing the posters. If you need this service, please contact the Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Abstracts will only be accepted via the GGN 2020 website.
- - Inquiries, please contact the Secretariat at: email@example.com.
- - Please ensure payment is made by October 31, or the submitted abstract will be cancelled.